Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: Look Guys, It's VTGal naked!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Look Guys, It's VTGal naked!!!

    I don't know man, 1inStripes is a pretty sexy feller [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Look Guys, It's VTGal naked!!!

    Easy there BMH! I am a taken man! I am not that way either!

    Yeah, Shoe, as ut1 stated, we have been blessed with some very nice looking gals come through the Cove.

    And sorry VTgal. BMW ran that one by me to make sure yesterday. I couldnt resist telling him it was you.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Look Guys, It's VTGal naked!!!

    Haha just messin with ya man. I don't swing that way either [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Look Guys, It's VTGal naked!!!

    pssst....shoe...she didnt come out of the cove...she came out of her mom...duh
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Look Guys, It's VTGal naked!!!

    She's the product of two RC products, and more. Her momma is a looker too! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] But, Shoe, that is what we are used to seeing at the Cove. Sorry to burst your bubble. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

    Rye Cove: The place where are the good lookin' women come from.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Look Guys, It's VTGal naked!!!

    ...and I can cook too.

    Ha.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Look Guys, It's VTGal naked!!!

    Yeah....didn't think someone from the Cove could look good....look at Union Man!!!!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Look Guys, It's VTGal naked!!!

    I think I'm just gonna stop reading the other topics and read this one...the others are about to drive me right over the sanity wall.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Look Guys, It's VTGal naked!!!

    She's so gonna have a fan club now [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •